Saturday, January 16, 2010

What A Week!!!

I know I am late getting published this week but I have been super busy and haven't had a chance to get caught up.. I know excuses, excuses but this week you get a glimpse into my life with two very active daughters.

Monday was a busy night at the salon. I worked from 12pm to 8pm. The salon I work in just changed ownership at the first of the year and the new owners are in the process of remodeling so between clients i was trying to get some much needed cleaning done (gotta love snow and dirt) Very exciting as it is time for a change and a fresh start but with the same wonderful women.

Tuesday I worked my second job (cleaning houses) from 7:30 am to 2pm. This is my weekly exercise (not really) but it allows for fun stuff like thrift shopping and eating out and dance classes for Dakota. Dakota need picked up from Honor Choir practice and then off to dance class she went. Ashley in the mean time needed to be at the High School for Pep Band at the basketball game GO BEAVERS!!! I had yet another cleaning job to do at an office 30 minutes from home and in the meantime Terry is sick :(   Ashley and Terry would go to Tae kwon Do if he wouldn't have been sick. I got home at 7pm, ate dinner and picked up Ashley from the game and  Dakota from dance then it was home for showers and bedtime routine..

Wednesday I rode with my friend to her doctors appointment in Iowa City and then did a little shopping, had lunch and shopped some more. I didn't spend much but we did find a new store we are going to stop at as much as possible. Home by 3pm to get Dakota from school and off to Piano lessons. After Piano lessons it was off to Tipton to pick up our deer meat and make a stop at Wal Mart to find a micro sd card for Dakota's phone. Home by 6:30pm made dinner and picked up Ashley from Youth Group at 8pm. Showers and bedtime .

Thursday was Mommy / Daddy date day and I needed to get supplies for the salon , lunch at Red Lobster more errands and then home to get Ashley from School, take the band t shirt order I forgot to send with Ashley and Dakota's t shirt order form to the Elementary. take Ashley to West Liberty to the Orthodontist. Home to get Dakota from the Library and then take some papers to a friend and then back home to get Girl Scout Cookie order forms ready to be picked up and then out the door to deliver a order form, pick up another friend and head to the Girl Scout Service Unit meeting in Walcott. Normally Ashley and Terry have Tae Kwon Do but they played hookie this week Home by 8:45 pm to catch the last of Grey's Anatomy and actually watch Private Practice while switching out laundry since I was rudely woke up  at 7am to a huge pee spot lovingly left by Leila on my bed (even after I let her out before bed ). Download music onto Dakota's sd card and off to bed.

Today I left for work at 8:30 am picked up a co workers client who doesn't drive ( this is an every Friday routine) went to Walgreens, Menards and then dropped the dry cleaning off at Burke Cleaners got to work at 9:50am, unloaded the supplies purchased yesterday and was back to back with clients all day til 9pm. Now i am catching up on laundry and blogging. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow but I know that Sunday is church and then who knows..

This is a peak of my daily life and I know that there are people out there that have way more hectic lives than mine but when you don't know if you are coming or going I feel it is pretty crazy... Ashley really need to take interest in learning how to drive or I need to be more organized or have my kids not be overly involved..

I NEED TOPIC IDEAS!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Busy lady! Hey, why not blog about the pets every now and then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! That list made me want to take a nap!

    How about hair tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days, they seem like they will never end! But then one day the kids are grown, things do slow down and you wonder where the time went. Try to enjoy it! And try to remember to take care of yourself in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're busy.

    write about bumpits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bumpits don't work. my friend tried them.

    Steph, I was thinking hair tips too. Maybe even a video about how to do a new hairstyle or trim your kids hair. I dunno.

    ReplyDelete