Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Here I Come.

I have been so lax on posting on my blog and that is going to change, not making any promises but I am going to give it my best shot.. I don't do the whole "New Year's Resolution" thing but I have resolved to:
1. lose weight
2. be more positive
3. be more adventurous ( that is scary)
4. daily devotions (failing so far)
5. use the golf clubs Terry bought me over 5 years ago. (my putter still has the plastic on it)
6. read my bible more than just on Sundays during church
7. go camping
8. date night with Terry at least once a month
9. date day or night with the girls individually once a month
10.save, save, and save some more
11. shop smarter
12.girls weekend at least 3 times this year
13. be more outgoing
14. finish Super Mario Bros. on the Wii on my own.(that is the hard one)
15. enjoy my job again
16. play with our animals more
17. take on a new hobby like knitting or card making or something (I am open to suggestions)
18. scrapbook more (I only have 4 years before Ashley graduates)
19. blog  at least once a week
20. get organized for real

I hope to achieve most of this over the year but am not going to be hard on myself  if I don't.. Cheers!!!

5 comments:

  1. dude. #14. man. you are a risk taker by putting that on your resolutions list.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what about "vist your favorite cuz in OR???"... I see, paying me back for not adding a trip to IA on my list! I see how you are. Thinking about you always. As for a craft.. have you seen the "slice"... it's some kind of super scrapbooking power tool. The infomercial had my full attention, until the knifty knitter came on- then I ran out to buy one. Ha ha. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping scares me, if you have to scratch one off the list, my vote is that...heh heh...

    Go Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like I made this list for myself :-) Let's do #7 together next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's time to post. oh snap. you didn't think anyone would actually remind you, did you.

    ReplyDelete