Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Direction

I decided to give this another shot since I have been pushing the blog world off to the side for the past year as life has been filled with changes in jobs, personal life changes, family illnesses and deaths.

I took some time to reflect on exactly why I wanted to start blogging in the first place. I needed an outlet to keep my sanity and then I foolishly tried to fit in the blogging world with trying new weekly segments but it didn't work out the way I had planned. I had imagined this awesome blog with everything from beauty tips to going green since I am a Hair Stylist and BeautiControl Consultant and I am trying to be more Eco- friendly, but lets face it I am not as good with words and advise as I was imagining. When it came time to put my thoughts into words I struggled and got so frustrated that I gave up. As a matter of fact I haven't logged on here since my last post until now. Pretty pathetic I know.

Last February I accepted a job as a Teacher's Associate (or Para) at the elementary school. I still work two nights a week in the salon, but I am finding the job at the school to be a little more fulfilling. I love working with children especially those with special needs. I wish I could talk about the things that happen at the school but I can't because of confidentiality but I will say that kids both say and do the darnedest things, They are so cute, funny, energetic and yet so stressful all at the same time.

I have hopes to post a new random blog at least once a week but I am not making any promises. I will gladly accept any in put, encouragement and criticism. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment