Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A New Begining.

It has been almost a year since I last blogged and a lot has happened. I had to kill Pixie since she really isn't me (more explanation will come later). I started seeing a therapist in July and since going I now have HOMEWORK ugh :(   I HATE HOMEWORK!! but I have to get through the "layers" of my life, so I decided that since it is hard for me to talk about certain things openly without thought I would blog them since I tend to type without thinking and I promised my therapist that I wouldn't censor any of it if I blogged about it. I just hope I don't scare what few followers I have off :) The whole therapy thing started off as marriage counseling but then we discovered that I myself have a lot and I mean a lot of things hidden in my closet of life that need some much needed attention. So this is the reason I changed the name of my blog as it is more fitting :) I figure even if no one reads it I will in a sense get my H word done.. So that being said Welcome To My Crazy World.   PS: Hubby and I are doing good and we seem to be on the right track. Besides can't we all use a little therapy in life??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment